Latin America is quickly growing into one of the largest beauty markets in the world. Today it is third only to Asia and Western Europe. More specifically, the ever-expanding middle class of Mexico has generated greater demand for international beauty products and services that have deep local comprehension. The perfect environment for a fresh concept to thrive.
HER barra de pienados is Mexico’s very own Blow Dry Bar chain. Built from concept to fruition in just under a year. Together with the brand’s owners and investors, we’ve leveraged international trends to create a beautiful, localized, experience that illustrates both the coolness and sensuality of the modern Mexican woman.
Core objectives on this project:
• assess the best concept to introduce to the market place;
• build and customize the business model to meet local trends and needs;
• inform the retail program and house-branded product strategy;
• lead brand direction;
• develop social enterprise program;
• teach the GM how to curate, train and nurture multi-location teams and talent;
• coach the investor-owner team through their first year of operation;
• advise on corporate and brand growth.
As seen in: Wallpaper Magazine, Time Out Mexico, L’Officiel Mexico